Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this at a pot luck the other day and my husbands' co-worker was nice enough to pass on the recipe. I made it for the first time for a BBQ and it was a hit. Very easy and fast to make.
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container feta cheese
- 2 -3 green onions
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Wash and cut Bell Peppers in small pieces.
- Drain Corn.
- Rinse and drain Black Beans.
- Use crumbled Feta Cheese or cut block Feta in small pieces.
- Cut Green Onions in thin rings.
- All ingredients (besides the onions) should be about the same size.
- Mix all Salad and Dressing ingredients in a bowl - Done :).
Very good salad and great for leftovers if you have any left. :)