1/8 Photos of Party Rye Hors D'oeuvres
A Good Thing's Note:
These little darlings are a great starter to a dinner party or just as a snack for those hungry teenagers. Easy, yet very impressive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix cheese, olives, onions, and mayonnaise (just enough mayo to get to spreading consistency).
- 3Spread mixture on slices of rye bread (not too thin).
- 4Place bread on baking sheet and bake in hot oven until cheese melts, about 5 -7 minutes.
- 5Devour! But be careful -- it will singe the roof of your mouth if you're not careful. (;.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Rye Hors D'oeuvres
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 310.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g