Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Welcome Home for the Holidays. A regular at mom's house.
Make and share this Party Rye Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package salad dressing mix (garlic, onion, or Italian)
- 1 loaf miniature party rye rounds
- 1 cucumber
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and dressing mix.
- Spread on slices of party rye bread, then top with cucumber slices.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I made this recipe for the afternoon tea event but served them with our Sunday Martinis' GREAT! Used Jalepeno Cream Cheese (Lite) and added some dry Ranchers dresssing - the result was wonderful with young, small cucumbers on the cheese and a dot of sweet red pepper as garnish. Will do again for sure
These were wonderful. A different appeztizer to serve than what we are used to. I served this at my daughter's bithday party the kids & adults loved them also. Everyone was asking for the recipe. I used the Italian dressing mix & also added fresh dill. These will be made again, real soon. Thanks for sharing.