Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another very easy and tasty appetizer. These freeze well. I am not sure where this recipe came from.
- Place first 5 ingredients in blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Divide bacon among tart shells.
- Spoon cheese mixture over bacon.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 25 minutes until set.
- To freeze, I bake them first and thaw out before reheating. It only takes a wee while to thaw out. I put them in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes to heat through. I found by reheating them while still frozen they got a little soggy.