Another very easy and tasty appetizer. These freeze well. I am not sure where this recipe came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first 5 ingredients in blender.
- 2Process until smooth.
- 3Divide bacon among tart shells.
- 4Spoon cheese mixture over bacon.
- 5Bake in 350° oven for about 25 minutes until set.
- 6To freeze, I bake them first and thaw out before reheating. It only takes a wee while to thaw out. I put them in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes to heat through. I found by reheating them while still frozen they got a little soggy.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 59.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature tart shells