Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This punch is easy to make, and is great for parties of all kinds.i slice few fresh strawberries.i use this at a bridal shower it was all gone lick dry .lol.u can spike it up if u want to.
- 1⁄2 gallon strawberry sherbet
- 2 (64 fluid ounce) bottles fruit punch
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Place sherbet in punch bowl.
- Pour in fruit punch and lemon-lime soda.
- And stir .
This punch was delicious! Everyone loved it. So easy to mix up. It is a keeper. Thanks Queen Shay for a great punch recipe. Bullwinkle
Excellent Flavor! I used Jones brand blue lemonade soda and used the rest of ingredients. The punch was a pretty lavender color. Not the pretty red color but the taste was great! Now that fall is here I might get a chunk of dry ice and drop it in the punch bowl right before serving.(Careful, when handling dry ice though, use gloves.Prepared for PAC Fall 07.