Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (46 ounce) cans fruit punch
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup sugar (to taste)
- 1⁄2 gallon Cherry 7-Up
- 1 package frozen strawberries
- Mix fruit punch and sugar in punch bowl; stir.
- Add 7-Up or substitute and frozen strawberries last, stir gently.
- Better to have fruit punch chilled or a few ice cubes can be added.
- Put in strawberries, still frozen, helps keep punch cool.
This was a big hit at my DD Halloween Birthday Party! I made two batches one for adults using vodka and the other virgin for the kids. We all enjoyed it! My daughter had over 30 friends for her party and no punch was left. Delicious! Thanks Tonkcats
I was having an party in my social studies class, and I brought me some of the party punch and they told me that it was good. the recipe was easy it's just like learning your ABC's. before i brung it in i taste tested and it was off the hook, but when it comes a time for you or, your parents have to buy anything it have to be right and buget your money because these recipes or expencive.