Prep 50 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a wonderful punch to serve at holidays or any get-together.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 cups cold pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottlecold carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 quart lemon sherbet, slightly softened
- In small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil over high heat.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and whisk in gelatin.
- Stir for 2 minutes, or until completely dissolved.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl or other serving container.
- Add carbonated beverage and sherbet.