Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by Beth Kryston.
- 1 (3 ounce) box cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 (1 quart) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (1 quart) bottle cranberry juice
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Stir in lemonade.
- Add cold water and juice.
- When ready to serve pour in chilled ginger ale.