Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family recipe, and so super easy. I hope you enjoy this as much as we have! Experiment with any flavors and variety you like. Sometimes instead of a fizzy punch, I just use vodka. Use your own discretion as to how much alcohol to put in this recipe.
- 64 ounces Hawaiian Punch drink
- 24 ounces champagne, any variety or 24 ounces sparkling apple cider
- 2 cups sherbet, any flavor (we used raspberry)
- Mix punch and champagne together. Or cider.
- Add sherbert before serving, and let melt down just slightly.