Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious beverage from the Mississippi Valley chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice (fresh is best)
- 2 cups lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (4-inch sticks)
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- sugar or honey, as desired
- Simmer all ingredients together for ten minutes.
- Strain and serve hot.
Great punch recipe for winter. I used this during a boy's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Not a drop left over. I had to triple the amounts due to the number of people served. But, again... it was great! Thanks, Molly.