1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I am a teacher and several years ago I got a package of these as a holiday gift from a student. These are super easy to make and any time I take them somewhere everyone BEGS for the recipe! I make a giant batch at the holidays and put them in cute bags or boxes as gifts. I keep the supplies on hand so I can whip them up to take whenever I need to bring an appetizer to a party! Guaranteed to become a favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2In small bowl, mix together oil, dressing mix, garlic power and cayenne pepper. Use a wire whisk or fork to mix throughly.
- 3Dump pretzels out on a large baking sheet that has a raised edge. Spread pretzels into a single layer.
- 4Drizzle oil mix over pretzels. Toss the pretzels with hands to be sure all are coated.
- 5Bake in 200 degree oven for 90 minutes. Stir with spatula every 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 615.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix