Recipe by sophieollie
I am a teacher and several years ago I got a package of these as a holiday gift from a student. These are super easy to make and any time I take them somewhere everyone BEGS for the recipe! I make a giant batch at the holidays and put them in cute bags or boxes as gifts. I keep the supplies on hand so I can whip them up to take whenever I need to bring an appetizer to a party! Guaranteed to become a favorite!
Top Review by Shamrockluver
We make these all the time. My family loves them. My parents came to visit and I had to give my mom the recipe and now she makes them all the time too. These are so good and better yet, so easy. My 11 year old makes them for us most of the time.
- 1 (1 lb) bag small pretzels
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix together oil, dressing mix, garlic power and cayenne pepper. Use a wire whisk or fork to mix throughly.
- Dump pretzels out on a large baking sheet that has a raised edge. Spread pretzels into a single layer.
- Drizzle oil mix over pretzels. Toss the pretzels with hands to be sure all are coated.
- Bake in 200 degree oven for 90 minutes. Stir with spatula every 30 minutes.