Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
I am a teacher and several years ago I got a package of these as a holiday gift from a student. These are super easy to make and any time I take them somewhere everyone BEGS for the recipe! I make a giant batch at the holidays and put them in cute bags or boxes as gifts. I keep the supplies on hand so I can whip them up to take whenever I need to bring an appetizer to a party! Guaranteed to become a favorite!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix together oil, dressing mix, garlic power and cayenne pepper. Use a wire whisk or fork to mix throughly.
- Dump pretzels out on a large baking sheet that has a raised edge. Spread pretzels into a single layer.
- Drizzle oil mix over pretzels. Toss the pretzels with hands to be sure all are coated.
- Bake in 200 degree oven for 90 minutes. Stir with spatula every 30 minutes.