1/4 Photos of Party Potatoes! #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a flavorful, fantastic, and versatile side dish. It can be made on the grill at a BBQ or in your oven. It is a great addition to your dinners or even for a brunch. The potatoes are moist but yet firm, and the flavors just work so well together. I especially enjoyed the easy clean-up by using Reynolds Wrap foil to make a packet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry up your bacon in a pan and set aside to cool.
- 2If making in the oven, pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Get out a large cookie sheet and tear a 2 1/2 to 3 foot size sheet of the Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil. Lay the foil over the cookie sheet. Spray the foil with cooking spray. If making on the grill, heat up your grill to a medium heat. Use same directions for the foil.
- 3Peel, wash, and thinly slice the potatoes. Spread out over the foil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your tasting preferences.
- 4Sprinkle the onions, red peppers, bacon, Rosemary, and cheese over the potatoes.
- 5Drizzle the cream over the mixture.
- 6Cut up the butter into thin slices or little cubes and spread over mixture.
- 7Gently mix all the ingredients together while on the foil.
- 8Bring the top and bottom of the foil up and fold over to seal the top. Gently roll up the slides to seal.
- 9If using oven, no need to double wrap- just keep the foil on the cookie sheet and place in oven for 30 minutes. If using a grill- double wrap with foil and then place the packet on the grill for 45 minutes.
- 10Check potatoes for done-ness.
- 11When done, open middle slightly and let sit for a few minutes and then gently mix again and place into a large bowl.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Potatoes! #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g