Recipe by Queen Puff
These were fun to make! They remind me of loaded mashed potatoes. This is from a recipe from The Crockin Girls that that had been submitted by Melissa Casey. These are appropriately named as they would be perfect for a get together.
- 6 -8 large potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cheese, shredded (or more)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 ounces bacon pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap clean, dry potaotes in foil.
- Cut a slit in each potato and add to crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Unwrap potatoes.
- Remove potato skins.
- Cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Return potatoes to crock pot (it is handy to use a liner).
- Add butter, cheese, green onioins, bacon pieces, salt & pepper.
- Stir carefully.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes or until cheese and butter have melted.