Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is courtesey of my future MIL. I hope that you enjoy it!
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- paprika (optional)
- parsley (optional)
- Stir butter into hot potatoes.
- Whip the cream cheese and sour cream in a blender until fluffy and smooth.
- Stir this into the potatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and optional ingredients& serve.
My kids will not eat any other mashed potatoes. These are our favorite.