1 hr 15 mins
WOW! These are GREAT! Can easily be made a day ahead and baked just before serving. NO leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups mashed potatoes (about 8-10 large potatoes OR 4 cups prepared instant potatoes)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, sour cream, cream cheese, dried chives and garlic powder.
- 2Turn into a greased 2 quart casserole.
- 3Combine bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over potatoes.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 5Top with cheddar cheese and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 410.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g