Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipes came from a magazine, but I couldn't say which one. The original recipe calls for 2 cans of soup, but 1 is enough.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream or 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Spread in ungreased baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, or 3 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Cover and cook in 325 degree oven 1 hour.
- Uncover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.