Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy cheesey potatoes that make a perfect side dish at just about any party :) I've never had any left over. Delicious and super easy to make!
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream (16 oz)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Mix hashbrowns, salt, pepper, soup, sour cream, and cheese together in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the margarine.
- Pour margarine into the large mixing bowl and mix until evenly coated.
- Put mix in 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top.
- Bake for an hour at 350.