Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This sweet and tangy pork chop recipe is a staple in our house. It's VERY easy to prepare and everyone raves about it! I could eat them for dinner every night! The salsa mellows when mixed with the other ingredients so do not worry about it being too spicy. It's been a hit with adults and children alike!
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 onion, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1 lemon, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1. Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Place pork chops in a single layer in a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3. Mix salsa, brown sugar and lemon in a small bowl.
- 4. Stack each pork chop with one slice of onion and 1 slice of lemon.
- 5. Pour salsa mix evenly over chops.
- Bake at 375 for 45 mins then broil for about 15 minutes or until lemon and onion are caremized.