Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another untried recipe typed here for future reference...
- 3 3⁄4 cups baking mix (suck as Bisquick)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed (for top of loaf)
- Stir together baking mix, cheese, poppy seeds, onion, garlic salt, egg and milk until mixed together and then beat vigorously by hand for one minute.
- Put into well-greased loaf pan, sprinkle remaining poppy seeds on top and bake at 350 degrees F. for 50-60 minutes.