Recipe by JeeperZan
I created these for my busy household by altering a meatloaf recipe. Even the picky eaters say they're great, even better the next day!
Top Review by Brenda.
Great Burgers! They had the flavor of meatloaf with a firmer texture. We opted to fry slow and they were juicy and flavorful. This will jazz up week night burgers as they were quick to put together as well. Thanks for sharing. *Made for Spring PAC 2009*
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 15 -20 crackers
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- I use Durkee grill creations steak dust instead of the bouillon!
- In large bowl mix all ingredients except crackers until thoroughly blended. Crush crackers between hands until fine and mix.Can be fried or put under the broiler.
- It takes a little longer, but I mix the eggs and seasonings in the bottom of the bowl with a wisk before adding the meat and crackers.
- I broil mine so they are lower in fat.
- If frying, use low to medium heat and cook slowly for tender juicy burgers or hotter for a crispy outer shell my kids love!