1/1 Photo of Party Pleasing Burgers
I created these for my busy household by altering a meatloaf recipe. Even the picky eaters say they're great, even better the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I use Durkee grill creations steak dust instead of the bouillon!
- 2In large bowl mix all ingredients except crackers until thoroughly blended. Crush crackers between hands until fine and mix.Can be fried or put under the broiler.
- 3It takes a little longer, but I mix the eggs and seasonings in the bottom of the bowl with a wisk before adding the meat and crackers.
- 4I broil mine so they are lower in fat.
- 5If frying, use low to medium heat and cook slowly for tender juicy burgers or hotter for a crispy outer shell my kids love!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Pleasing Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (1311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.4
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.5 mg
- Sodium 638.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 31.1 g