Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am always requested to bring these to my DD's house. I always refrigerate overnight - I think they taste better - allows the flavors to blend. Refrigeration not included in time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed, dried
- 2 -3 green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, diced (green or red) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced (optional)
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- salsa or taco sauce
- Mix first three ingredients together. Mix well.
- Spread on Tortillas.
- If using peppers and/or celery sprinkle over tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Wrap in saran wrap.
- Chill at least 2 hours. I recommend overnight.
- Before serving, slice into 1 inch slices and put on platter. Serve with a bowl of salsa or taco sauce.
Making these was a nice change of pace from the sweeter, more fruity ones I usually make! I particularly liked the dill flavor in these & served them with a mild salsa! Definitely on my list to make again & to include on my next finger food counter! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my groupmates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #39]