Recipe by jana511
my mother got this recipe from an aunt, it was a cherry cheesecake, my father didn't like the cherry so she used pineapple. instant hit. this cake is so lite and fluffy it is a delight to make and certainly to eat. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 4 envelopes Dream Whip topping mix
- 8 -12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- combine graham crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- press firmly into bottom of 6x12 pan.
- chill about 45 mins in refridgerator.
- to make filling, whip the dream whip with milk and vanilla (refer to package for specifics).
- cut cream cheese into small pieces and add to topping mix.
- incorporate well.
- add drained crushed pineapple.
- mix together.
- spread filling on top of graham crust and chill about three hours.
- sprinkle top with some graham crumbs if desired.