1/3 Photos of Party Pepperoncini
These roll-ups are an addictive party food! Have the deli slice the salami and provolone into very thin slices. Make a day ahead for the best flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the peppeoncinis and cut the ends off. I usually squeeze the seed bundle out, but you don't have to.
- 2Very lightly brush each slice of salami with olive oil.
- 3Put a slice of provolone on each slice of salami and lightly brush with olive oil again. (If the provolone is wider than the salami, just fold it down on one side, then roll long-wise.).
- 4Wrap salami and provolone around pepperoncini and secure with a toothpick.
- 5Cover and refrigerate.
- 6Note: If the provolone is significantly larger in diameter than the salami, only get half as many slices of provolone and cut them in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Pepperoncini
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 665.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: