Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another grocery store cooking class recipe. This is a fabulous fruity pasta salad and I don't normally like pasta salads. Preparation doesn't include chill time. Recipe states 1/2 bag of craisins instead of the 1/2 cup. So I took a guess as to the measurement.
- 6 ounces bow tie pasta
- 6 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 2 -3 diced and cooked chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup red grapes
- 6 ounces cashew pieces
- 8 ounces kraft coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Boil, rinse and drain pastas according to package directions.
- Put pasta in a bowl and mix in the next 8 ingredients.
- Mix in dressing and mayonnaise until well combined and chill well before serving.