Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A traditional Bloody Mary with just a little twist.
- 1 1⁄4 cups vodka
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- celery ribs or sliced jalapenos or lime wedges or seafood seasoning
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher; stir.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Yields 7 cups.
Great recipe and so easy...I made a batch of these to take to a superbowl party and everyone loved them.
Hi! Loved this!!! So did everyone that came for brunch! How did my mom's choc/marshmallow pie turn out? Tony
What a fantastic drink! I made TWO pitchers of this to serve to friends on Sunday, I did cut the lime juice slightly though... all of them really enjoyed this great drink! thanks for adding more fun to my get together! this drink will be a repeater for the upcoming holiday season, thanks Lolly!......Kitten:)