Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is from the kitchen of Shug Cupp Cleeton, Moberly MO. My husband makes 2 or 3 batches every year during the holidays. We like to pack it in Christmas tins and give it as gifts.
- 1 (15 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (15 ounce) box Rice Chex
- 1 (15 ounce) bag cheese, curls
- 1 (15 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- 1 (10 ounce) can mixed nuts
- 3⁄4 lb margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- garlic salt (about 1 teaspoon)
- Mix dry ingredients and heat in 250 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Melt margarine and add worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- Pour butter mixture over dry indredients; mix well and heat 1 more hour.
- Stir about every 15 minutes.
- DO NOT substitute sugar coated cereals.