Recipe by Chef_Vanessa
This is an easy, yet delicious and fun party mix that will make any get together all the more enjoyable! My version of Chex Mix: Try it; you won't be disappointed!
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 -3 cups Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Bugles original flavor snacks
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup corn chips
- 1 cup pretzel
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Farenheit.
- Melt margarine in microwave for about 30-45 seconds.
- Add to margarine: Worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, and garlic powder.
- Add chips and cereal; mix well till all is incorporated with sauce.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes, or until cereal/chips/pretzels are crispy.