Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy, yet delicious and fun party mix that will make any get together all the more enjoyable! My version of Chex Mix: Try it; you won't be disappointed!
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Farenheit.
- Melt margarine in microwave for about 30-45 seconds.
- Add to margarine: Worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, and garlic powder.
- Add chips and cereal; mix well till all is incorporated with sauce.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes, or until cereal/chips/pretzels are crispy.