Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An Italian version of the traditional party mix. For those who aren't familiar with Italian seasoning it's a blend of several herbs that can include basil, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, and thyme. It can be found with the other spices in the supermarket. Recipe note: Normally I prefer to use fresh parmesan cheese but in this recipe you'll need to use the dry stuff that comes in the green can.
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Melt margarine in a 9x13 baking pan.
- Add salt, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Add cereals, one cereal at a time, and stir after each addition.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix. Be sure to scrape the edges and bottom of the pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.