Recipe by hokiegal
This is based on a dip recipe in our local paper. There is usually none left when I take this to parties.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (can use Mexican flavor)
- 1 can refried beans
- 8 ounces hot chunky salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Velveeta into cubes.
- Melt on casserole in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese in chunks and refried beans.
- Stir and microwave 2 minutes.
- Stir in salsa and microwave 1 minute or until hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Can be reheated in microwave if it gets too cool.