Recipe by Chef Florida Janie
I am giving you a recipe so easy, you will not want to share it with friends after you serve this! I am embarassed to even type this recipe. But so many people that I have catered for want this recipe, so here it is...
- 1 (6 lb) bag frozen meatballs, appetizer size
- 3 (22 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 -5 tablespoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen meatballs in large foil pan or large baking dish.
- Add one can at a time of the cream of mushroom soup. Be sure that all meatballs are getting covered by the soup.
- Make a layer of pepper over the meatballs. Stir till you can't see the pepper and repeat one more time.
- Bake at 325 for about 35 minutes. will stay well for hours at 250 degrees. Stir every 15 minutes. Serve hot.
- Serve hot or keep in a crock pot. And don't share this recipe. It's way too easy! But absolutely will be the first appetizer you run out of !