Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) cancondensed Italian tomato soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- Mix 1/4 cup soup, beef, bread crumbs, egg and Worcestershire thoroughly and shape firmly into 48 (1/2 inch) meatballs.
- Arrange in 15-by 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.
- In large saucepan mix remaining soup, water, vinegar and sugar.
- Over medium heat, heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Add meatballs and heat thoroughly.
This was excellent. I used tomato soup to and let it simmer for a while so everything was absorbed. Even my boyfriend said these top his mom's meatballs!
i adapted this recipe a bit,, I used frozen meatballs and didnt have the italian tomato soup so I used regular tomato soup, I also put it all in the crock pot and cooked it all day on low,, it was awsome,,