- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) cancondensed Italian tomato soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1/4 cup soup, beef, bread crumbs, egg and Worcestershire thoroughly and shape firmly into 48 (1/2 inch) meatballs.
- Arrange in 15-by 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.
- In large saucepan mix remaining soup, water, vinegar and sugar.
- Over medium heat, heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Add meatballs and heat thoroughly.