1/1 Photo of Party Meatballs
1 hr 10 mins
I usually make these the night before and reheat in a crockpot. Wonderful sweet/tangy sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk, soup mix and 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 2Crumble beef and add to mixture; mixing well.
- 3Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
- 4Place 1 inch apart in ungreased 15 x 10 inch baking pans.
- 5Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 6Drain on paper towels.
- 7Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, and remaining Worcestershire sauce in a large Dutch oven.
- 8Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 9Cook and stir until thickened.
- 10Reduce heat and add meatballs.
- 11Simmer until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- 12Keep warm while serving in either a chafing dish or a crockpot.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (1859 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 156.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g