Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I usually make these the night before and reheat in a crockpot. Wonderful sweet/tangy sauce.
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk, soup mix and 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Crumble beef and add to mixture; mixing well.
- Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
- Place 1 inch apart in ungreased 15 x 10 inch baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, and remaining Worcestershire sauce in a large Dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Reduce heat and add meatballs.
- Simmer until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Keep warm while serving in either a chafing dish or a crockpot.
These are DELISH!!! I make these every year for either Christmas or New Year's Eve party!!! I always have request for them. Thanks for a great recipe.
This was a big hit at my daughter's birthday party! They guys loved them and were fighting over them. (-:
I made these for dinner last night and they were so easy and extremely tasty. They would be great for entertaining as they take hardly any time to put together. Husband loved them, so that is a big +.