- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk, soup mix and 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Crumble beef and add to mixture; mixing well.
- Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
- Place 1 inch apart in ungreased 15 x 10 inch baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, and remaining Worcestershire sauce in a large Dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Reduce heat and add meatballs.
- Simmer until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Keep warm while serving in either a chafing dish or a crockpot.