Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are great for any party. Just put in a crock pot on low to keep warm all night long, but they won't last that long.
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb beef
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine turkey and cereal; mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- In a dutch oven, combine ketchup, jelly, and lemon juice; bring to a boil.
- Add meatballs.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring several times.
- Serve warm.
Made these Sunday. I didn't have ground turkey so used very lean ground beef I only got 2 dozen bite-size meatballs, but they were gone by the end of the party.
I made these for a cocktail party and my non meat eating DD loved them . Grape jelly is not available here in Australia so I used cranberry jelly with a great outcome and I will do these again for sure.