Recipe by Nicole Brummett
These are great for any party. Just put in a crock pot on low to keep warm all night long, but they won't last that long.
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb beef
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine turkey and cereal; mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- In a dutch oven, combine ketchup, jelly, and lemon juice; bring to a boil.
- Add meatballs.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring several times.
- Serve warm.