Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummy appetizer for any potluck or party.
Make and share this Party Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- In a big bowl, mix the beef, milk, oats, eggs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1/2 cup of the onion, garlic salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place them side by side on a cookie sheet (they can touch).
- Mix the ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, liquid smoke, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 cup onion.
- Pour over the meatballs. Bake at 350* for 1 hour.
- These can be made ahead and frozen until you're ready to cook them.