Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is my mom's meatball recipe. We eat these at parties or on special occasions. Great as an appetizer. Enjoy!
- 1 (1 lb) bagpre-made meatballs
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Put meatballs in crock pot.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on high for approximately 3 minutes or until boiling.
- Pour over meatballs in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring every half hour.
It's just a great classic. I had all of the ingredients at home already.