1/2 Photos of Party Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes, a bit dressed up! From the Green Valley Baptist Church Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potato, covered, in boiling water to cover for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well; mash the potato in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Add the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic salt, chives, and parsley. Beat at a medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Spoon the potato mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole; brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g