Recipe by My Husband Loves This
These tiny sandwiches are so easy to make and are a hit at parties or other occasions. My family requests these little ham sandwiches for holidays and family get-togethers. We've taken them to Disney World and snack on them in the parks. Once the party sandwiches are assembled they fit easily back in the tray they come in. I freeze them until ready to bake.
Top Review by College Girl
Bomb. Diggity. I only used 24 rolls instead of 5. The rest of the ingredients were exactly what I had used. I had thick cut ham though if that makes a difference. I wanted them a bit heavier. I made these for hungry hungry boys along with some tomato soup on a chilly fall day. I baked it at 350 for about 20 minutes with FOIL over top so the buns didn't brown too much.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 (7 1/2 ounce) packagesparty rolls
- 1 lb thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 12 ounces swiss cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Using an electric knife split party rolls horizontally without seperating; spread butter mixture evenly over bottom halves. Top with ham, cheese, and remaining halves of rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.