Recipe by Lou
there is another version of this posted, but this one is a little different. My family has used it for years, and its always well received.I have had this recipe a long, long time, and altho I don't know who's it is, I like it very much, even if I didn't come up with it.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packagessmall party rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces boiled ham, chopped
- 6 ounces shredded swiss cheese or 6 ounces cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, add mustard, poppy seed, onion, and worcestershire sauce. Cook over low heat til onions are transparent.
- Without separating rolls, slice party rolls horizontally. Spread both sides evenly with butter mixture. Fill evenly with ham and cheese. Place in a pan large enough to hold them. cover with foil. Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes, or til throughly heated and cheese melts. Serves 10-12.