Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great party dip! The recipe listed below is doubled. I usually make it doubled since we like it so much. Can be served with pork rinds for low carb. I serve it (when not on low carb) with Wheat Thins.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 (5 ounce) canscanned flake ham (Hormel Chunky not deviled, like canned tuna, and chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sour cream (to thin)
- 4 -5 green onions, chopped, tops and all (more or less to your taste)
- 5 -6 dashes louisiana hot sauce, to taste
- 1 dash Accent seasoning (optional)
- Mix the cream cheese, ham and mayonnaise with mixer.
- Add the chopped Onions, Louisiana Hot Sauce and Sour Cream by hand to thin to the right consistency.
- Chill until set, several hours.
- When set this can be rolled into a ball, or a half moon, and rolled/topped with chopped nuts if you want to fancy it up a bit.
- But we don't usually wait for that.
- That's it! I hope you enjoy it!
Very easy, very good! This is a traditional kind of ham dip that's great for parties.