Recipe by bigporch
I got the recipe from a candy quik bag and then made my own additions to it. I have never been able to make fudge that had a nice texture--now I can :)
- 1 (18 ounce) packagequikdip chocolate wafers
- 1 (18 ounce) packagequikdip vanilla wafers
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Rice Krispies (optional)
- 2 cups marshmallows (optional)
- 2 cups raisins (optional)
- 2 cups nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rice Krispies and marshmallows go well together.
- Marshmallows and nuts go well together.
- The more options that are used in the same recipe should be decreased by half.
- I have not tried all of the above options together but it could be interesting.
- Combine all ingredients except the options.
- Melt together over medium heat.
- Remove from heat, add options of your choice.
- Pour into a wax paper lined 13x9 cake pan or a wax paper lined cookie sheet that has at least a 1 inch lip.
- Cool in the fridge for a fast set up or leave on the counter until set, cut and serve.