Recipe by Petdrwife
This recipe comes from a cookbook called "The Hungry Creekers". I have not personally tried this recipe so let me know what you think.
- 8 -10 medium potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash paprika
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pare potatoes, boil until tender and drain.
- Beat softened cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed until blended.
- Add hot potatoes gradually beating constantly until light and fluffy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 2-quart baking dish, dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Chives may be added with the seasonings for extra flavor and color.