This recipe comes from a cookbook called "The Hungry Creekers". I have not personally tried this recipe so let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pare potatoes, boil until tender and drain.
- 2Beat softened cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed until blended.
- 3Add hot potatoes gradually beating constantly until light and fluffy.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Pour into a 2-quart baking dish, dot with butter.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 8Chives may be added with the seasonings for extra flavor and color.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Creamed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.8
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 265.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.8 g