Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with crackers or toasted bread crumbs.
Make and share this Party Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartlidge removed
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- seafood seasoning (optional) or paprika (optional)
- crackers, and or raw vegetables
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cornstarch and the wine or broth until smooth. Add cream cheese.
- Cover and microwave on high for 45 seconds, stir. Microwave 47-75 seconds longer or until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Stir in the crab, cream, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce. cover and microwave on high for 45 seconds, stir. Add cheddar cheese; heat 45-60 seconds longer. Stir until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning if desired. Serve with crackers and vegetables.