Serve with crackers or toasted bread crumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup white wine or 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartlidge removed
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- seafood seasoning (optional) or paprika (optional)
- crackers, and or raw vegetables
- 1In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cornstarch and the wine or broth until smooth. Add cream cheese.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 45 seconds, stir. Microwave 47-75 seconds longer or until smooth and slightly thickened.
- 3Stir in the crab, cream, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce. cover and microwave on high for 45 seconds, stir. Add cheddar cheese; heat 45-60 seconds longer. Stir until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning if desired. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (856 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.4
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 174.0 mg
- Sodium 1468.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 36.2 g