Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy, so pretty, and so good! For a variation try black beans. This has a great flavor and the longer it sets in the cooler the better it tastes.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 medium chopped red pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 small purple onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- Combine ingredients in order listed.
- Toss to coat, gently.
- Place in pretty serving dish and refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Serve with crisp crackers, thick sliced zucchini chips, or your favorite chip.