- 2 (750 ml) bottles dry red wine
- 4 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, to taste
- 4 cups sparkling water or 4 cups club soda, chilled
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine wine, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, and 1/2 C. of the sugar.
- Add more sugar to taste if desired.
- Cover and refergerate until well chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water and garnish with orange slices.
- Serve over ice.