Recipe by scancan
I am astonished to be the first one submitting these with a boxed brownie mix which I normally never eat since they are nothing compared to the real thing as in my The Real Mccoy Brownies but in this recipe they don't seem to detract at all so you can put this together easily. I cannot begin to count how many times I've made this. If there are ever any leftovers people fight over taking them home. This also freezes beautifully. Brownies vary by brand so just follow directions on the package ignoring my instructions since the site required that I put something in (oil, eggs, water)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box brownie mix (nothing too fudgy)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups marshmallow cream (approximately)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake brownies in a 9 x 13 pan according to package directions including eggs, oil, and water.
- Spoon layer of marshmallow fluff on top of brownie layer and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter over lowest flame on stovetop.
- Add rice crispies and mix well.
- Pour over cold marshmallow cream.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Cut up into squares and serve in foil cupcake liners while still firm but not frozen solid.