- 12 whole chicken wings
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut wings into 3 sections,discard tips.
- In a bowl,combine the remaning ingredients.
- Set aside 1/4 cup for basting,cover and refrigerate.
- Place wings in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow bowl.
- Pour the remaning marinade over wings,turning to coat.
- Seal or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discarde marinade.
- Place wings in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 1 hour,brushing several times with soy sauce mixture during the last 30 minute of baking.